Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Angela's Harley Afghan


Angela just sent me a picture of her finished afghan.  As I said before, each of you add your own style to the afghan.  In order to cover up the messy stitches on the back Angela crocheted a personalized sampler and crocheted the two pieces together.  After doing a row of single crochet to secure the two sides together, she did a round of reverse single crochet to give it a more finished look.  Angela said it took her one month to do (working several hours at a time). She said her dad LOVES it!


If you would like the chart for the Harley Davidson part of this afghan you can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is so awesome! I've been wanting to do the Harley blanket and had thought about backing it with fleece or something but I love this idea alot better.I love how you put DAD in there and personalized it you should be very proud of yourself you did a amazing job! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is wonderful, Angela. Like the poster above I love love love it.
    Wonder what stitch you used for the black
    with yellow design just above the white square and sort of under the For Dad square.
    Thank you Rachel for sending this out.

    ReplyDelete